MAPLETON COMMUNICATIONS, LLC
RADIO MEDFORD DIGITAL CONTEST RULES
Please read the following carefully:
1. No purchase is necessary in order to participate in Radio Medford Digital contests.
2. All winners must be at least 18 years of age unless otherwise posted. If under 18, parent or legal guardian must be present to redeem prize.
3. Participants that win a prize valued at over $600.00 are not eligible to win for one calendar year.
4. The decision of Radio Medford Digital and Mapleton in verifying and confirming winners will be final. Radio Medford Digital and Mapleton reserve the right to discontinue on-going promotions and contests as deemed necessary. Radio Medford Digital also reserves the right to change contest rules, and any changes will be effective upon announcement.
5. Prizes are non-transferable. Radio Medford Digital and Mapleton reserve the right to substitute prizes if the prizes promised become unavailable during the duration of contests. The alternate prize may be of equal or greater value than original prize. Non-cash prizes are not convertible to cash. Prizes that are time and date sensitive such as concert tickets and trips can not be substituted if the winner is unable to use such prizes.
6. Taxes may be due for certain prizes awarded by Radio Medford Digital. Winners will be responsible to pay any taxes due. Radio Medford Digital will file IRS Form 1099-MISC reporting the winner of any prize valued at $600.00 or more, or the winner of prizes valued at a total of $600.00 or more during a calendar year. Thus, Radio Medford Digital may ask winners for their social security numbers or to complete IRS Form W-9, Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification.
7. Winners must be able to provide photo identification when claiming prizes.
8. All phone calls to our contest/request line are customarily recorded and may be broadcast on the air. In addition, certain winners may also be required to sign a release to authorize Radio Medford Digital and Mapleton’s radio network to use their name in future promotions and contests or to put their voices and comments on the air as a form of testimonial for promotional purposes only, without additional payment or consideration.
9. Prizes that are unclaimed within 30 days after the announcement shall be forfeited. Checks awarded as cash prize shall be voided and forfeited if not cashed within six months from the date of the check. Cash prizes can only be awarded if the necessary photo identification is presented.
10. Due to the coverage of Mapleton nationwide, a contest may be voided in locations where prohibited.
11. Should there be any question regarding the rules or conduct of contests, please contact Joe Mussio at (541) 779-1550.
12. Radio Medford Digital and Mapleton are not responsible for any problems with phone service.
13. All prizes won are used at the winner’s own risk and responsibility.
14. Each winner shall hold Radio Medford Digital, Mapleton and their officers, employees and agents free from any liability or responsibility for winner’s use of the prizes.
15. The winner will be responsible for the time spent, transportation, taxes, tips and other costs in connection with the receipt or use of the prize won, without any liability or responsibility by Radio Medford Digital, Mapleton, and their officers, directors, members, employees and agents.
16. All rules subject to change.